Customer Service Representative
Position Summary (But not limited to):Purpose is to manage all aspects of Customer spare parts orders including: parts identification, quoting sell prices (within a prescribed margin) taking freight and duty costs into account, providing alternate product solutions etc. This position interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential for candidates.
Accountabilities/Duties (but not limited to):- Assume all responsibility for managing Customer orders, especially material owed to our Customers, through aggressive expediting of internal and or external suppliers.
- Working with our customers on their usage requirements ensuring adequate inventory is on hand based on mutual & approved stocking agreements.
- Preparing customer quotations and ensuring response by established deadline(s).
- Support in preparing formal bids if required.
- Identify and act on opportunities to create new sales opportunities with each Customer call.
- Become an expert on the equipment operated within the fleets managed by the respective CSR.
- Identify and implement actions that will make it easier for our Customers to do business with Natsco. Proactive communication and responses with follow-ups ensuring closure.
- Consolidation of customer contact information. Provide support to the Outside Sales Team on various projects and customer sales initiatives as and if required
Qualifications (but not limited to):3+ years of previous experience in procurement or purchasing
High school diploma or college/university degree preferred
Experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Able to manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
Proven ability to take proactive ownership of role and responsibilities
Experience with CRM software
Experience with inventory control
Bi-Lingual an asset (French)
Job placement is for of our Milton Ontario office.
Competitive wage and competitive benefit plan are offered.